At present, the level of development of IT Field Engineer and telecommunications speaks of the high human need for information and communication. To find out about an event or news, it's enough to turn on the TV, radio or the Internet. Therefore, the profession of a communications engineer becomes especially relevant. The concept of "communication" is extensive and includes local networks and the Internet, telephone and cellular communications, satellite dishes, mini-ATS, IP-telephony.
The profession of a IT Field Engineer is no less complex and responsible than other professions in the field of "Engineers, technologists, masters". After all, a communications engineer should know not only the theory of his work, but also be an excellent practitioner. At the same time, information systems are constantly changing, and in order to remain a valuable specialist, one must constantly improve.
The Job Responsibilities of IT Field Engineer include:
- obtaining documentation permitting work on a particular site;
- carrying out activities for the preparation of the working area and working materials;
- the installation of cable equipment (Internet, telephone and local networks), the connection of stations, substations, users;
- testing, tuning and repair, work on troubleshooting;
- monitoring of the work of radio technical support and communications;
- monitoring compliance with the organization's safety rules and procedures for radio communication, as well as the development of instructions for labor protection;
- development of normative materials, in which the terms of preventive examinations are established.